Superior Dive Sosua is making a comeback & we will be ready to resume all diving activities from July 1st. The borders, airports & hotels here in the Dominican Republic will all re-open from this very same date which in turn will provide a huge boost for the local people & businesses that rely on tourism for survival.
On the 15th of March with the coronavirus pandemic reaping havoc across the world we decided to close our doors to safeguard both our staff & clients from contracting covid-19. It’s been a long few months for everyone but we’re making a comeback & we’re looking forward to getting back doing what we do best.
While we’ve not been able to dive it doesn’t mean that we haven’t used our time productively. The dive base has had a number of renovations completed & is looking fantastic. Our equipment rental locker has been fully serviced including all of our house regulators & some new pieces added to our inventory. We hope that you, our divers, will be happy with the improvements.
While the powers that be look into finding a vaccine or cure for this new virus Superior Dive Sosua is implementing a number of new methods to safeguard our clients & staff from contracting covid-19. While the list below might seem like a lot of precautions that we intend to take we’re confident that for the vast majority they won’t effect the overall dive experience that you have with us. We would really appreciate your feedback so leave a comment or shoot us an email to supe[email protected] & let us know what you think –
1. Hand spray / sanitizer at point of entry & at the refreshment & coffee area.
2. Liquid soap dispensers in the bathroom & shower.
3. Temperature checks for staff & clients.
4. Increased cleaning / disinfecting in all high contact areas.
5. Staff & clients will be required to wear face coverings where appropriate.
6. Social distancing of minimum 1m in store & on the boat for all non-family members.
7. Maximum of 5 clients / divers on our boat for all departures.
8. Separate mask & regulator disinfection station for each divers gear.
9. Boat disinfected before, between & after departures.
10. Clients will be required to bring their own towels for showers.
11. All BCD’s & wetsuits to be washed in a light cleaning solution.
12. We will try to provide private dive & continue to offe private PADI courses to those that specifically request them.
13. We will try to do our Dive briefings outside in the fresh air.
14. We will also try to minimize the time spent inside the dive base & the amount of people inside at any one time.
Authorized PADI Dive Resort Superior Dive Sosua is ready to welcome divers back to the beautiful North Coast of the Dominican Republic & as always you’re safety & enjoyment remain our number one priority. To make an enquiry or reservation please contact us using one of the methods below –
Call / WhatsApp +18492849494
Email – [email protected]
Website – www.superiordivesosua.com